Major points from tonights meeting:
- Public Protest March scheduled for 1pm Friday 19th December.
- Major media presence expected.
- Large crowd needed to garner national attention.
- Convening at 12.30pm at Gallen United Soccer pitch and marching to the bank.
- As many people as possible of all ages are welcome.
- This decision will affect our ENTIRE Community. Not just Ulster Bank customers!
- Support our local Ulster Bank employees jobs!
- Text your mobile number to 086 3542242 to receive updates on the demonstration.
- If you are in a position to provide transport to people who have none please let us know.
- If you are having difficulty finding transport please contact the number above and let us know.
- All voluntary organisations are asked to alert their members and ask them to demonstrate.
- Remember: The bank promised they wouldn’t close a branch in a town where it’s the only bank.
Don’t let them renege on their commitments!
12.30pm Friday Gallen Utd. soccer grounds!